Every Power Ranger in History Enters the Brawl

I came across this and couldn't not post it. It makes for great nostalgic laughter. Everybody when they were little watched an episode or two of The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I watched for a few years when the American craze was going on in the 90's. The American series just started their 19th season. 

Hopping over to Japan where this all started 34 years ago, yes 34, a new Super Sentai series has started celebrating its 35th year called Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. The series starts off with an epic war battle where every single ranger in the 34 year history enters the brawl against an evil empire attacking Earth. I think I even saw Viewtiful Joe fighting at one point. The story starts after this battle where the current team, a team of Pirate Rangers, have the ability to transform into any Ranger there has been. Not just a Ranger of their color, any Ranger. So they've basically made these pirate Rangers the ultimate team. It's not like I am going to watch this but the little kid in me who watched MMPR way back when definitely liked this small clip.

Comments