The New Wonder Woman!

Thanks to The Source we now have our first glimpse at Adrianne Palicki in full costume for the upcoming NBC pilot for "Wonder Woman".

It's not actually all that bad. Although I wouldn't say I am crazy about it either. It looks to be a little too shiny since it's latex but things could have been worse. It feels like they were trying to mix the classic look with the new modern look and if so they succeeded. But I think I would have gone with a little bit of a darker blue for the pants. But hey, it's still hot.

They could have had her running around in her blue underwear with white stars (and I'm sure male viewers wouldn't have minded) but that would have looked ridiculous. I also get a mental image of Adrianne running around on set about to get into some epic fight scene and all you hear is 'squeek squeek squeek' from the latex. But from this photo one thing that just feels weird for me is Adrianne Palicki as a brunette. It just feels off not seeing her as a blonde. 

What do you think? Successful Hollywood costume creation? Or more a Halloween costume creation?

Comments

  1. I think it's a little Halloweeny...

    With all of the superhero movies lately, being more gritty, realistic, darker, whatever you want to call them...she looks like she took a dip in a Crayola box full of melted crayon wax, and this is what the result was. I guess it depends on how they will depict her character and the pacing and writing on the rest of the show. If the rest of the show is dark and urban, and her being Wonder Woman in that costume is supposed to provide the contrast to that (and provide a little humor and campiness), then I think it could work.

    --Gavinito

    ReplyDelete
  2. All superhero costumes reek of campiness and Halloween but the real question is are those boobs real?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment