Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer

The moment all Harry Potter fans have been waiting for is finally here. The release of the new Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer!! Its incredible! Without further ado (because I am busy rewatching it) I present the trailer.




UPDATE:
Now that I've watched it a few times I can share my random thoughts.
Of course the first one is "Wow!" You gotta love all the various Snape moments in the trailer as well as the opening shot of Lily and Petunia. I laughed at Greyback getting blasted through the window by Voldemort. Voldemort walking among the dead bodies was a much welcomed eerie part and carries a tone that will hopefully be present throughout the movie. The stone statue 'army' was awesome to see. Fred Weasley laying dead was definitely a sad part as well as seeing Lupin and Tonks bracing themselves during the battle. Gotta love Molly attacking Bellatrix! I'm also trying to figure out if that is Oliver Wood flying in on the broom during the Battle of Hogwarts.

There was lots of good but there was also some things I didn't agree with. From the music in the beginning; did anyone else get a Batman Begins feeling here? And I wonder if Voldemort's secret power comes from screaming as he does his spells. Also, what the heck was with Harry tossing himself and Voldemort off the tower? I also don't recall people running through the woods and becoming skeletons or people launching spells at the castle like they are an army or archers.

Overall, this was the trailer that we had been waiting for and it did not disappoint. I am so excited for July to come!

Comments

Post a Comment