WonderCon 2011 - Green Lantern Trailer

WonderCon 2011 was held this weekend in San Francisco. For those that are not aware, WonderCon is a comic, sci-fi, and motion picture convention that has been running since 1987. Fans in attendance were able to see something that I had thought not entirely possible; a Green Lantern trailer that makes the movie look amazing! Until now trailers for Green Lantern have had mixed reviews and have felt like they have been missing the mark a little. However, this 4 minute trailer should convince any comic or movie fan that this is a movie you just might want to check out after all. Green Lantern is in theaters June17th.

Comments

  1. I never thought the first trailers looked bad. I'm so pysched for this movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they looked bad but I felt they were missing that one two punch that really sold the movie. Something that made me say, "Alright. I'm seeing it!"
    This trailer had it. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment