WonderCon 2011 - Thundercats Trailer

Attendees of WonderCon this past weekend were treated to a new, intense trailer for the much anticipated Thundercats show coming to Cartoon Network. This new trailer has lots of new footage and will undoubtedly get every Thundercats fan excited for this new show.


*Quick Thoughts*
I have to say that I actually do like the animation style. They've found a comfortable medium between "American animation" and "Japanese animation". One of the first things that confuses me is the opening narration. Am I to believe that this show is set on 3rd Earth and not Thundera before its destruction? We'll have to see how that works out. Never the less it's cool to see the Thunderan Army in battle (as well as Claudius). We see Lion-O become Lord of the Thundercats as well as Cheetara and Tygra in action which was really cool. And probably coolest of all, hearing Lion-O say, "Thunder...thunder...Thundercats...HOOOO!" and then hearing the growling tone of the theme song definitely gave me some major chills! I am so excited!

Comments

  1. The narrator sounds like Christopher Lee. :)
    I'm looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment