The Muppets Take 'Doctor Who'!

Crossovers can be incredibly fun and this one is no exception. This brilliant crossover features The Muppets and Doctor who and gives us some great relationships between the Muppet character and the Doctor Who character they are representing. All eleven Doctors are present (look for Rizzo the Rat if you are looking around for the Ninth Doctor) as well as some of the more memorable companions throughout Doctor Who's history.
*Click image to enlarge.


Source: My Junk Drawer

Comments

  1. Haha! I love Beeker as Tennant. And Ms Piggy looks nice as River. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST what I was about to say, Jackie! GET OUTTA MAH BRAIN!

    Also, yes, Sam the Eagle WOULD be the first Doc. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Beeker as the Tenth Doctor! Pepe the King Prawn as Captain Jack really makes me chuckle too. :p

    The artist really did a great job at comparing the two characters (The Muppets / Doctor Who). I definitely applaud them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment