The Amazing Spider-Man gets a new poster!

Columbia Pictures has released its second official movie poster for the upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man. The poster itself is fairly simple with Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker wall crawling in the corner of two brick walls. The thing that automatically stands out is his shadow that is cast down and appears in the iconic Spider-Man logo. The tag line on the bottom of the poster however is the more interesting aspect reading "The Untold Story". Could this have something to do with Peter's parents be featured in the movie or something totally new that fans have not heard about yet? Either way, this poster is sure to stir up some lively discussions among Spider-Man fans.

The Amazing Spider-Man arrives in theaters on July 3, 2012.

Comments

  1. I was really excited to see his parents featured in the trailer. I wonder now with this poster how much they will feature them in the movie. There's only so much they could do to make their origin story unique while maintaining the Spider-Man legend. I mean, they had the same "my glasses make my vision worse" scene as the first Spider-Man, right? I'm assuming (and hoping) that with things like the actual web-shooters being included, his parents will be a big plot point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very excited to see his parents as well. With the inclusion on web-shooters and Gwen Stacey, I am very excited to see how this movie turns out. I seriously cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment