The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - trailer!

The long wait is over! The first official trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey has been released and it is brilliant!! The tone of the trailer builds as it goes and we get a good glimpse of the major characters in this movie. Martin Freeman looks fantastic as the young Bilbo Baggins and the company of dwarves looks great! I cannot wait till next December! I don't want to say too much so that people can enjoy it on their own so without further ado, I present to you Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

Comments

  1. Oh...my...gods...this is going to be so freaking sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited when I saw Gollum & heard his song playing. Seeing this at midnight, IMAX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trailer puts my faith back in this movie. The trailer is brilliant and I love the pacing and tone that they used for it. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music is incredible too! IMAX? Oh, yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drawves chanting and singing was great! The music, GREAT! I sense a group outing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed on both the chant and the score (the new and the old!)

    Yes, may it be!
    When we all go, I intend to be dressed for the midnight screening as an elf of Rivendell. Time to design. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment