Men In Black 3 trailer

Ten years after the last Men In Black movie, Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are looking to round up some more illegal aliens. Men In Black 3 seems to bring back all the same laughs while looking to get some new ones. MIB3 introduces a new neurolizer and a time traveling plot that will surely get fans into the theater if only for nostalgia's sake. Whether good or bad, I would say that fans may see this just to relive the laughs of the first movie. 


Men In Black 3 will be released Memorial Day 2012.

Comments

  1. I'm going to see it even if it sucks. It does look better than part 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As am I. I am one of the ones who will see it for nostalgia's sake. I really enjoyed the first. And this one looks potentially better than the second.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment