Avatar: The Last Airbender raids Star Wars' closet!

David Filoni was a director for Avatar: The Last Airbender who left after the first season to work on Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Upon leaving he gave the crew of The Last Airbender this image of the Avatar cast dressed as characters from the Star Wars universe. The character comparisons are perfect and the drawing is fantastic! 
"When I left Avatar the Last Airbender I gave every member of the crew this image of the main cast as Star Wars Characters. Working on Avatar was one of the greatest experiences of my career and I have never printed a copy of it since I gave it to the crew of Season 1. I drew the image on paper and then had it scanned in. The color was done by my then-assistant director Justin Ridge, who later came up and worked with me on Clone Wars."


Source: Geek Tyrant

Comments

Post a Comment