Set photos of Doctor Who filming Season 7 in NYC

The cast and crew of the much loved British sci-fi show Doctor Who was recently in New York City to film scenes for episode 5 of the upcoming season. Filming locations included Central Park, Tudor City, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and even Times Square! I was lucky enough to be able to head over to some of the filming locations and watch the episode be filmed in person. I have met the cast on a few other occasions when they were in New York but watching them film was a whole new, incredible experience. I wasn't the only one who was watching either. Doctor Who fans from all over were heading to the locations (being shared over texts, Facebook, and twitter) to catch a glimpse of the cast in action. There's nothing like standing on the set, or in some cases in bushes, with dedicated Doctor Who fans and watching an episode be filmed. Especially since this episode holds very big meaning for our current companions, Amy Pond and Rory Williams. Between shooting the cast was spotted at various spots in the city enjoying themselves and taking in all the fun that the city has to offer. Though fans were doing everything they could to see as much of the cast as possible, they were still very respectable towards them and gave them a warm welcome. 

While on the set at Central Park and Tudor City I was able to get some great photos of the cast that I am quite proud of. I have provided a slide show of my shots and a few hand selected ones in this post. There is a link to my Flickr account at the bottom of this post to my photo set so you can browse through the photos at a larger resolution. I was also able able to get some videos of the Tudor City night shoot that will be added soon. I shall updated this post when those are available.

If you happen to use any of my photos in any capacity please let me know so I can check out your article (ect) and please give me photo credit (Christopher Cabeza Photography). Photos may contain spoilers so look through them at your own risk.


Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, and Arthur Darvill in Central Park
Matt Smith leaving the Central Park shoot

Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill in Central Park
Matt Smith filiming in Central Park

Matt Smith filming in Central Park

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan filming in Central Park
Unknown actor at the Tudor City filming
Arthur Darvill at the Tudor City filming

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan at the Tudor City filming

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan at the Tudor City filming

Source: My Flickr

Comments

  1. Great pics. My fave ones are of the Doctor sitting on the bench. I wonder what he's crying about? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pic with the red-haired guy walking next to Karen and Athur (btw the name of the guy is Ben(jamin) Cook and he is famous on youtube)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment