Fantastic fan made Justice League movie trailer [video]

Now the Marvel's The Avengers has become a world wide phenomenon, it is time for DC's legendary team of heroes to get their time to shine. DC fans have been waiting a long time for a Justice League movie to happen and it looks like it could happen in the near future. However, youtube user SouperboyX took things into his own hands and created this fantastic trailer using clips from the Green Lantern and the recent Dark Knight films and of course clips from Smallville and the cancelled Wonder Woman pilot. I for one loved the unofficial Justice League team on Smallville so I was really happy to see those characters in this trailer. Also, I found it interesting to see some new footage from the Wonder Woman pilot. too bad fans will never get to see what could have been there (even if it wound up a bad show).

SouperBoyX explains the trailer as:
"So here we basically have a "Suicide Squad/VRA/Brainiac Invasion" type thing going on here. Probably what would be the three main acts of a film about this trailer. Since everything has to be pretty big. I can't really show you guys how I would mesh together those storylines in a two and a half minute trailer, but you guys can leave that to your imagination I suppose!"
Take a moment and enjoy the trailer and let me know what you thought in the comments. I feel he actually did a great job at capturing a darker feel while giving us a good glimpse at all the necessary characters and a brief look at a possible story.



Comments

  1. That would be an epic story, but I don't think they could do it in 90 minutes. Not even in 2 hours.

    I think this would have to be at least two movies with a cliffhanger in the middle. There would be just far too much stuff going on for anything less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, ThomCat. For this story to be done right (which would come out amazing) it would need to be 2 films. With the heroes/villians set up in this trailer, there is too much info for just one film. But I must say that I really do like this trailer. It's really well done and really does set up an exciting story that DC should take note of. Ha.
      Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment