RBS' Cosplay Closet - Steampunk Star Wars group!

I am a big cosplayer so I think it is about time that I start sharing this passion with my readers. I will be presenting some amazing cosplayers and cosplay groups and am really excited to do so! First up, Star Wars!

This fantastic cosplay group put together a steampunk Star Wars group for Dragon*Con 2009 and the cosplays came out spectacular. It is clear that a lot of work went into these cosplays and when the group is together like this it is inspiring. Amazing job guys!

"Characters from left to right, back to front: Chewbacca, Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Princess Leia Organa, Aurra Sing, Han Solo, Queen Amidala, Slave Leia, Padme Amidala"


Source: Deviant Art - onewhospinsflags
Photographer: Dim Horizon Studio

Comments