My Little Pony - Let's Go and Meet the Bronies! [video]

With the return of the animated series My Little Pony, now called My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, you may have heard some talk about a group of fans that call themselves "Bronies" or "Brony" for just a singular fan. However, you may not know who these fans are exactly. This great animated music video will teach you everything you need to know and introduce you to the demographics that make up the Brony fandom. Find out who the fans are and how they contribute to the fandom. Are you a Brony? Let me know if you are in the comments and what you love about the fandom and what you thought about this video. Enjoy!



Source: YouTube - JanAnimations

Comments

  1. I love John De Lancie. My fave part is when Tara comes in. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment