The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Fi's Theme (vocal remix)! [video]

Laura Shigihara took her love of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword one step further with the creation of this beautiful video. In it, she sings her own remixed version of "Fi's Lament" that is stunningly beautiful. Laura's amazing voice and great piano skills make this a must watch for all Zelda fans!
"Hi everyone! I was really excited to create a video for Fi's Theme (technically, my remix is based off of "Fi's Lament," the softer version you hear towards the end of the game) because it's probably my favorite musical theme from all of the Zelda series. I wrote the lyrics in a mix of pseudo-Hylian and Ciroan (the latter is a language from the game I'm developing). Oh, and I didn't include video of all the different vocal layers because it would have crashed my computer :P Anyways, I really hope you enjoy ^___^"
Enjoy!



Source: YouTube - supershigi

Comments