Beautiful violin medley features songs from PS3's Journey! [video]

Take a look at this beautiful musical composition by Taylor Davis that features music from the Playstation 3 game Journey. She composed a song that features "Apotheosis" and "I Was Born For This" that is played on the violin and is truly beautiful. Looking beyond the song, the Journey costumes that these musicians are wearing are absolutely stunning!  
"Hi everyone, this is my rendition of Apotheosis and I Was Born For This from the Grammy nominated video game soundtrack Journey composed by Austin Wintory. As soon as I heard some of the pieces I fell in love with the soundtrack and wanted to make a video out of some of the songs.
I arranged and created the orchestral backtrack for this song. I was able to get in touch with the composer, Austin Wintory, and he was kind enough to share some scores with me to help with my arrangement and I'm very grateful for his help! This was definitely my most ambitious video yet and a lot of people helped make this possible and I'm very thankful for their efforts :) This was my first time doing a true cosplay video so you'll have to let me know what you think ;)"
Enjoy!



Source: YouTube - ViolinTay

Comments