Throwback art features The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!

Artist Nicolas Pelletier has created a beautiful piece of art that features Link and Ganon from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, a game released for Super Nintendo back in 1991. Also seen in the pictures are some iconic enemies from the game as well as a heart piece. A Link to the Past is considered one of the best Zelda games by fans so this art piece will definitely appeal to fans of the franchise.

*Click image to enlarge.


Source: Facebook - Zelda Informer

Comments

  1. Your work has just made you worthy of a personal invite from me, the founder of an 8yr. old Zelda community. Search TRIFORCE BRIGADE OF ZELDA on Facebook, and join our family. You've been cordially invited.
    Hope to get your "request to join" soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just found this feature when searching for my name and Zelda. Very flattered! Thank you!

    As for the Anonymous comment above: I appreciate the invitation very much; however, I do not have a facebook account, nor do I spend much time in any internet community anymore. I'm just too busy in my life to get involved in the online world!

    Know that if I did have a facebook page, I would have gladly joined your community, your comment is much appreciated. Thank you for enjoying my art!

    Nicolas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment