Shredder is cast for the upcoming Ninja Turtles film!

William Fichtner was cast to be a big part of the upcoming Ninja Turtles film but it was not revealed who he would be playing. Well the guessing game is all over. Fichtner will be playing the iconic role of the Shredder!

While being interviewed by the Huffington Post, Fichtner had this to say concerning his character:
"I play Shredder. It is cool. It's one of those things that came along where I thought, "Really? Let me think about this for a minute." [Laughs] Then I was like, "Yeah, OK, this sounds like a journey." I'm very glad that it worked out, I'm really glad that I'm doing it."
This is great news and I think that he could pull off a great Shredder. I know there will be controversy that the actor is not Asian but maybe we'll never see his face in this film. Who knows. The next step is to see what the Shredder will look like and see if this casting will really fit. I cannot wait!

Ninja Turtles will be in theaters on July 6, 2014.

Source: Huffington Post

Comments