What if Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace was good? These slight changes make a big impact! [video]

When news that Star Wars Episode I was going to be made came out Star Wars fans were extremely excited. But then the doubt and worry set in that it may not be what they want it to be. And then the movie came out. And their worries were confirmed. Now, there are a lot of fans out there who really enjoyed Episode I but there are many who rather believe that George Lucas had never created it. To them it did not have the same classic feel as the older movies and it seemed to be trying to bring in kids just a little too much.

But what if things had gone differently? What if Star Wars Episode I had been good? YouTuber "Belated Media" walks us through the Episode I story but with his own personal small changes to the story that make a dramatic impact. I would really enjoy watching this new version of the movie. Take a look and let me know what you think of the "good" Star Wars Episode I.



Source: YouTube - belatedmedia

Comments