Samuel L. Jackson reveals the identity of the Scarlet Witch in The Avengers: Age of Ultron!

During an interview with the Wall Street Journal Samuel L. Jackson was talking about his recent cameo on the show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and let the identity of the actress who will be playing the Scarlet Witch, aka Wanda Maximoff, in the upcoming film The Avengers: Age of Ultron.   
"I don’t think we begin shooting before March of next year. I know we're shooting in London, that James Spader is Ultron and going to be the bad guy, and that we added Ms. [Elizabeth] Olsen [who will play the Scarlet Witch], but I don’t know what she’s doing, if she’s on the inside or the outside. I haven't seen a script."
There you have it! Actress Elizabeth Olsen will be playing the role of Scarlet Witch in The Avengers: Age of Ultron.
 

Comments