Leaked child's costume of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shows off their new look!

Nothing is confirmed just yet but Midtown Comics may have just come across a child's costume that shows off the new look for the Ninja Turtles that will be used in the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film. It is important to remember that more often than not a child's costume does no justice to what they are trying to portray. Although this picture is not yet confirmed to be real I would also like to point out that this look does match the toy description given for Michelangelo that I report on January 3rd. So it looks like this may be the new look for the Turtles. This photo makes me a little nervous but I am going to hold my thoughts until we see what the real Turtles look like but I'm interested to know what my readers think. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!



Source: Twitter - MidtownComics

Comments