Paul Bettany speaks about his role as Vision in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron! [video]

Actor Paul Bettany appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and during the interview he was questioned about his role of JARVIS (Tony Stark's computer) in the Iron Man films and his upcoming role as the character Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Bettany spoke about the new experience of having an on screen role for Marvel by stating,
"It's very exciting for me, but everything is a double edged sword, right? Because I was playing JARVIS for years and my job was I would turn up at a recording studio for 45 minutes, do all my stuff, and then they would give me a huge bag of cash and then I'd go home. Now it turns out they've found me out and they want me to actually do something!"
Bettany couldn't speak about which specific comic powers he will have in the film but seems very excited to take on the role. I know fans share his excitement and it will be truly amazing to see Vision on the big screen! Below you can watch the interview between Jimmy Kimmel and Paul Bettany. They begin talking about Avengers: Age of Ultron at 1:15.
Avengers: Age of Ultron will hit theaters on May 1, 2015.



Source: YouTube - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Comments