Digital plans for Nickelodeon's The Legend of Korra are revealed!

Nickelodeon has officially revealed their new digital plan for the show The Legend of Korra
"Hey Korra Nation! Phew. Some of you may have heard versions of this news elsewhere, but here’s the official word. After this Friday’s on-air premiere of Episode 8 “The Terror Within” at 8/7c, all remaining Book 3 episodes will move to a digital rollout. That means two things: 1) Korra is NOT cancelled, 2) the remaining episodes will roll out weekly on Nick.com and the Nick app beginning August 1, as well as on platforms like Amazon, Google Play, Xbox and Hulu."

Are you okay with this format change for the show? I'm glad it'll be on Nick.com at least where I can watch it for free. Personally, I rather not pay for it until the DVD / Bluray comes out.

A big thank you to my friend Stephanie for letting me know this information was released!

Source: Korra Nation

Comments