Meet Mockingbird in an all new clip from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! [video]

Fans have eagerly been waiting for actress Adrianne Palicki to make her debut as Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird, on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and this Tuesday the wait will be over. The episode this Tuesday is titled "A Hen in the Wolf House" and I have a special clip to show you that shows Mockingbird's introduction to the show.

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. panel at the PaleyFest in New York City where they showed us the episode and we got to meet Clark Gregg (Agent Coulson), Ming-Na Wen (Agent May), Chloe Bennet (Skye), and Jeph Loeb (Executive Producer & Marvel writer) and get photos and autographs! I won't spoil anything for the episode but I'll say that Marvel fans are going to absolutely love it and there are a few concerns/questions that have popped up recently that are answered. Can't wait to see how everyone reacts to this episode!

Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this Tuesday at 9pm ET.



Source: YouTube - Hypable.com

Comments