Disney and Pixar announce Toy Story 4!

During an investors call, Disney and Pixar officially announced that Toy Story 4 has been green lit and that John Lasseter will be back to direct the film!

John Lasseter directed the first two Toy Story films and served as the executive producer on the third film as well as all the recent short films. Hearing that he is returning is absolutely wonderful news! Furthermore, Lasseter has served as the chief creative officer of both Pixar and Walt Disney Animation Studios for the past 8 years.

Toy Story 4 is currently set to be released in June of 2017! Are you as excited as I am?

Source: Comic Book

Comments

  1. Whoa, no way! Toy Story is one of those few exceptions where the sequels are just as good as the first film. This is great news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm excited as well but I think there is a small nervous side to me as well. The last film ended so well I don't want them to keep going and then ruin it. But I'll definitely see this when it comes out.

      Delete

Post a Comment