RBS' Cosplay Closet - A dramatic cosplay video by Shades On Productions from MCM London Comic Con!

This video from Shades On Productions from MCM London Comic Con 2014 pleasantly caught me by surprise. I did not know what to expect watching it and I have to admit that I was blown away. From the perfectly narrated opening to the dramatic music this video is amazing. Pull all that together with the impressive cosplays featured and this video is flawless. I had a lot of fun watching this video and will definitely be keeping an eye out for this production company in the future. Amazing work to both the video and the cosplayers in it!
"For three days in October the real world takes a back seat. You can find yourself. You can lose yourself. All you have to do is dive right in."



Source: YouTube - Shades On

Comments