Animated trailer for Power Rangers: Origins is everything fans could have wanted for the Power Rangers!

Take a look at this trailer for an animated Power Rangers film titled Power Rangers: Origins! From what I can tell this animated feature film was canceled before release which is a real shame because this trailer looks amazing!! I will say to watch this quick however because video of this trailer seem to be getting taken down pretty quick which is odd if this actually is an old project. That aside, the action is great and if really has a Big Hero 6 vibe to it which is cool. Let me know if you would have watched this had it been released. Enjoy!



I want to say a big thank you to my friend D.J. for finding this video and bringing it to my attention!

Source: Facebook - RangerLatino

Comments