New My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls toys from Hasbro and Playskool at Toy Fair 2015.

Hasbro and Playskool give fans a great look at their upcoming My Little Pony toys for both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls. There are lots of all new Equestria Girls dolls designed after sporting events from the Friendship Games in their new movie out this fall. All the new My Little Pony toys will have intergrated app play to further the fun experience. Fans can also build their own ponies in the My Little Pony Pop line. Ponies are fully customizable. The new Friendship is Magic line brings fans both their favorite characters as well as stories!

The My Little Pony  Playskool Friends line looks to bring ponies to your toddlers and looks adorable! (As a preschool teacher I can say that this looks great for kids.) It has an interactive playset that kids will love and even sings songs! There is also a Rainbow Dash Glow Pony to cuddle up with during nap time. See all these toys and more in the video below.



Source: YouTube - Inside The Magic

Comments