Supergirl to Supergirl; Laura Vandervoort wishes Melissa Benoist good luck on the new show!

Now this is completely awesome! CBS recently released a 7 minute first look at Supergirl as well as a second trailer and behind the scenes featurette for the new Supergirl show. Once again, fan reactions seem to be split because of the tone of the show but I personally feel this show is going to be great! I love the more playful nature of the show combined with the seriousness of the hero aspect and fight scenes.

It appears that I am not the only one who is very excited for the show as actress Laura Vandervoort who played Supergirl in the hit TV show Smallville sent a tweet to Melissa Benoist who will star in the new show supporting her and the show. 



It's really cool to see Laura supporting the new show. I loved her as Supergirl on Smallville and I am hoping that this new show is just as good.

Source: Twitter - Laura Vandervoort

Comments