Jon Bernthal speaks about being cast as The Punisher in Marvel's Daredevil for the first time.


Marvel shocked fans when they made the casting announcement that actor Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead) was cast as Frank Castle / The Punisher in Season 2 of Marvel and Netflix's hit show Daredevil. For the first time Bernthal speaks out about being cast in the role.


During an interview with ABC News, Bernthal spoke about his thoughts on being given the opportunity of playing such a iconic role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
"Oh man, it’s just a huge honor to play the part and that’s all I can say about that. I’m very thrilled and we haven’t started yet, but I’m very much looking forward to it."
I am excited that The Punisher will be coming to the show and I am really looking forward to seeing the look that Marvel gives him for the show.

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for all the latest news! Twitter: CubedLink

Source: ABC News

Comments