3 new set photos are released for the Ghostbusters' new car, the Ecto-1!


The newest reveal for the new Ghostbusters film came late last night when director Paul Feig changed his Twitter profile picture to the above image (the new Ecto-1 hood ornament) and then tweeted not one but two photos of the new Ecto-1, aka the Ghostbuster car. See both photos of the new car inside the full article.

Below you can see a full shot of the new Ecto-1 as well as a shot of the back of the car. The vehicle being used is a 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse.




I appreciate that nod and similarity to the original Ecto-1 but I have to say on first impressions that I am a little disappointed in this car. Maybe it's because I love the original so much, I don't know. Some think this is fake but I can assure you that this is 100% the real deal. This car has already been seen on set in Boston. What do you think of the new Ecto-1?

Be sure to follow my new Twitter page for the latest news! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Twitter - Planet Ghostbusters
Source: Twitter - Paul Feig

Comments