Celebrities answer "Who would win in a battle: the Millennium Falcon or the USS Enterprise?"



The Star Wars vs Star Trek debate is back! io9 was at San Diego Comic Con and asked some of your favorite celebrities which ship would win in a battle; the Millennium Falcon or the USS Enterprise?

The video shows stars from such show as Game of Thrones, the Vampire Diaries, and more, but it is Adam Savage from Mythbusters who gives the definitive answer.

I am a huge Star Wars fan and I love the Millennium Falcon but if I was to give a honest answer I would say the Enterprise wins out between these two ships. Who do you think would win in a battle between the two?

Be sure to follow my new Twitter account for the latest news and fun conversation! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - io9

Comments