Chloe Bennet reveals her new hairstyle for Daisy Johnson for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3!


Actress Chloe Bennet plays Skye / Daisy Johnson / Quake on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Over the course of Season 2 her character has slowly been transforming into her comic counterpart "Quake" and to solidify the look she had to cut her hair that she adores so much. The weeks leading up to the cut was very hard to Bennet but she went through with it and it looks beautiful.
"“The comic book version of Daisy Johnson has very short, Miley Cyrus-esque hair,” explains Bennet. “We wanted to stay true to the comic book character fans love; I wanted to please them but also make sure there was still some movement and length and sexiness in the hair.”"
Now that she has had some time to get used to it, Bennet seems to be enjoying the fresh look.
"“I’m in love with it,” she says. “And I think for the character, it is going to be awesome.”"
What do you think of the new look for Daisy Johnson / Quake for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3?

Be sure to follow my new Twitter account for the latest news and fun conversation! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Twitter - LucaSince1982
Source: People Style Watch

Comments