New extended Supergirl TV spot features new footage and a fight scene with the villain Vartox.


An extended TV spot has been released by CBS for the upcoming show Supergirl and it features some exciting new footage that fans will love.

Watch as Kara (Melissa Benost) fights the villain Vartox (Owain Yeoman)! I was able to see the pilot episode when it leaked a few months back (I couldn't help myself) and I have to say that I am excited for this series. I feel as the series grows and the character and story develops, this show has strong potential to be something great.



Supergirl will premiere on Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:30pm and then move to it's regular time at 8pm on November 2, 2015.

Be sure to follow my new Twitter account for the latest news and fun conversation! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Supergirl

Comments