New gameplay trailer for Star Wars: Battlefront shows that you'll be able to fly the Millennium Falcon!


Earlier today I posted a trailer that revealed a fantastic teaser trailer for Darth Vader in Star Wars: Battlefront, Now, I have an amazing gameplay trailer that will not only put gamers in awe but make them fall off their seat when they see that you can play as Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon!

The more I see of this game the better it looks. It should truly be incredible. The gameplay footage shown here comes from the Fighter Squadron game mode which will pit the Rebel forces against the Imperial forces.



There are a lot of ships seen here; X-Wings, A-Wings, TIE Fighters, TIE Interceptors, the Millennium Falcon, and even Boba Fett's Slave I! I am very curious now to find out if you'll be able to pilot the Slave I.

Star Wars: Battlefront will be released on November 17, 2015 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Be sure to follow my new Twitter account for the latest news and fun conversation! Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - EAStarWArs

Comments