Gal Gadot almost had a role in Man of Steel giving her a much shorter run in the DC Extended Universe.


Actress Gal Gadot is about to enter the DC Extended Universe as the heroine Wonder Woman in the upcoming film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. However, it has come out that her role in the DCEU could have been much different and much shorter.

While speaking to an Israeli website, Gadot mentioned how she was initially offered a role in Zack Snyder's Man of Steel.
"When I was a month pregnant with (my daughter) Alma, I got an offer to be the evil Superman character. If I wasn’t pregnant I’d take the job, and there’s no way they would take me now to be Wonder Woman."
I agree with Batman-News who says that it sounds as though Gadot was offered the role of Faora in Man of Steel. It makes the most sense and I could see her taking on the role.

Faora in Man of Steel
What do you think Gadot would have been like as Faora? I, for one, am glad that she is taking on the role of Wonder Woman instead and think that she will completely nail it.

--------------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Batman-News

Comments