Watch Quake kick some major butt in the opening scene to Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3!


Marvel has released the incredible opening scene to season 3 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.! At just under 5 minutes, the scene is a lot of fun to watch but most importantly fans get to see Daisy Johnson, aka Quake, (Chloe Bennet) using her new Inhuman abilities to be a complete badass! I love the gauntlets that they gave her. Watch as Quake and other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents come to the aid of a guy who is just developing powers and is being hunted down.

Enjoy!



Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will returns to on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 on ABC.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Marvel Entertainment

Comments