Cosplay Closet - New York Comic Con 2015 cosplay music videos!


New York Comic Con has come and gone and the areas cosplayers showed off the amazing cosplays they have been working on all year. Both Sneaky Zebra and Aggressive Comix were on hand to capture some of the best cosplays showcased at this year's convention. I attended all four days of New York Comic Con this year and was really impressed with the cosplays that I saw. There are a few in these videos however that I did not get to see in person. The creativity of people never ceases to amaze me.

Enjoy!





Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Sneaky Zebra
Source: YouTube - Aggressive Comix

Comments