Relive childhood Star Wars memories in the amazing new PlayStation commercial for Star Wars: Battlefront.


PlayStation has released what I can side to be the best commercial/trailer for the video game Star Wars: Battlefront to date. The commercial plays up the nostalgia of older gamers who grew up on Star Wars and pretended to be in the films with their friends by dressing up as characters or using flashlights as lightsabers when it was dark. I know that I definitely did that when I was little. This commercial captures what it was like to grow up loving Star Wars perfectly. After the wonderful nostalgia trip is over you get a very fast glimpse of the game. This commercial solely serves to show you that you can relive the Star Wars adventures and feel like a child again by playing the game. Amazing work, PlayStation. I love this commercial. Enjoy!



Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - PlayStation

Comments