A new threat rises in the first X-Men: Apocalypse trailer!


The first official trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse has been released and although fans are very excited for the film, this first trailer has been getting mixed emotions. Personally, I was a little underwhelmed by the trailer. We get a few cool glimpses of different things but overall the trailer seemed like a "character introduction" trailer with a "reveal" at the end. For a film focused on Apocalypse, I also feel they could have shown some better footage of him. But that's just my opinion. I am still excited to see this film.

Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think of it. Enjoy.



Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - 20th Century Fox

Comments