Ghostbusters fan favorite character, Slimer, will appear in the new Ghostbusters film!


As the release date for the new Ghostbusters film approaching more news keeps coming out about the film. A new interview with actor Michael K. Williams (Boardwalk Empire) confirms the addition of another fan favorite character; Slimer!

Williams will be playing a FBI agent in the film who works for the Mayor. The reveal came when Williams stated,
""I'm not going to lie, working with Melissa (McCarthy), and Kristen (Wiig), and Kate (McKinnon), was really dope. But I got to work with Slimer, dude. Like Slimer!!! I'm in a scene with Slimer! I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan and it was a dream come true.""
I have to admit that I am excited to see Slimer back on the big screen for a new generation of fans. I'm also curious if they'll change his look at all for this film. Are you excited to see Slimer return?

Ghostbusters will be in theaters on July 16, 2016.

Show your support by "liking" and following my new Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Movie Web

Comments