Jon Favreau is returning to Marvel!


Iron Man director Jon Favreau revealed to Digital Spy that he will be returning to Marvel for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and 2. Favreau will be joining the production team as a Producer along side directs Anthony and Joe Russo.
""I'm going to be executive producing the Avengers films with the Russo brothers, which I'm very excited about. I talk to them about it all the time. I've worked both in front of and behind the camera with Marvel and I really love what they're doing right now. It's a really exciting time to be over there. I've seen a rough cut of Civil War and it's fantastic. We're constantly looking for things to do together. And now I'm freed up.""
Though Iron Man 2 may not have been a smash hit, I still love the first Iron Man and what Favreau did with the character. Are you excited to see Favreau return to Marvel?

-----------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Digital Spy

Comments