New trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is everything you want it to be.


Wow!! The magical community is certainly excited today as a new trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was released last night with sensational new footage. With a familiar tune playing in the background and a name drop of a very special wizard, this trailer will certainly make you shout out in glee. It is packed with new footage and gives you a great look at the film and it's potential story. I am so incredibly excited for this film. I cannot wait!



Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will be in theaters November 18, 2016.

A big thank you goes to my friend Holly for letting me know that this was released!

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - Warner Bros. Pictures

Comments