X-Men: Apocalypse star Evan Peters reveals he was devastated when Marvel killed off their Quicksilver.

Quicksilver: Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Left) and Evan Peters (Right)
At one time Marvel fans had two separate Quicksilvers running around on the big screen. You had actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson playing Quicksilver in the MCU in Avengers: Age of Ultron while Evan Peters played Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past (and the soon to be released X-Men: Apocalypse). The two characters, although the same character, were quite different from each other and that is what made them great.

While talking to Yahoo, Evan Peters revealed that he was devastated when Marvel killed off their Quicksilver at the end of Age of Ultron.
"“I was devastated by it. I really wanted that to keep going. I thought it was cool. I don’t really know why they killed him off. I liked what they did with it. It was different. It was a completely different take on it. He had the Russian accent. I mean, they had this swoopy thing with the lines behind, which I thought was really cool, and I don’t know. I thought it was a cool character.”"
He goes on to talk about how having the two on the big screen in different films could have pushed the characters to be greater.

"“I thought it could have been a cool competition. Like, ‘Oh, they did that with him and that was awesome. Now we’ve got to try to top that with this.’ It could have been a nice little, I don’t know, motivation.”"
Were you upset by the death of the MCU Quicksilver? Which version, MCU or X-Men, did you prefer overall?

---------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Yahoo Movies

Comments