Man at Arms: Reforged creates the Blazing Sword from Voltron!


The crew over at Man at Arms: Reforged are back in the shop and they have created the Blazing Sword from the 1980's cartoon Voltron! I never got into the original Voltron but I have been watching the new Netflix series and it is great! So this is something I really enjoyed watching being created. They show off some really cool, new techniques to create this sword and I love that it actually ignites on fire! Amazing! The finished product looks beautiful. Wonderful work! They also got a fantastic Voltron cosplayer to wield the sword during the live demonstration at the end of the video which was great.

What kind of weapons from film / TV/ video games would you want to see Man at Arms forge?



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - AWE me

Comments