Take your first look at Superman from the second season of Supergirl!


Here you go, DC fans! This is your first official look at the new Superman standing beside Supergirl as they'll be seen on Season 2 of the CW's Supergirl. Melissa Benoist is obviously returning as Supergirl and joining her is actor Tyler Hoechlin as Superman. Superman's suit has little differences in it throughout the entire thing but I like it. The one thing I would change is the belt. I wish it has a little bit of an arch like Supergirl's does. As for Superman himself, he seems a little thin but he may look better once in action. I'm not going to judge him on just a single photo.

What do you think of Supergirl's new Superman?

Supergirl Season 2 will premiere on the CW on October 10, 2016.

------------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: /Film

Comments