8 new character posters for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story are released.


Eight new character posters have been released by Disney and Lucasfilm for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. These posters feature various characters from the Rebellion and the Empire with blueprints of the Death Star projected onto their faces.

At first I thought that this poster was just for the character of Jyn Erso (seen above) and thought it was really cool. However, when I realized that all the characters got the same image style poster they became less cool to me. I don't know why but it sort of ruined it for me. I still really like the Jyn Erso poster though!

What do you think of these new posters?



Head inside the full article to see all 8 new character posters.








Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will be in theaters on December 16, 2016.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Cinema Blend

Comments