Guardians of the Galaxy's Gamora as well as Spider-Man are confirmed or Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War.


HUGE news for Marvel fans as not one but two characters get confirmations for the upcoming film Avengers: Infinity War. Both Guardians of the Galaxy's Gamora (Zoe Saldana) and Spider-Man (Tom Holland) are now confirmed and I am so extremely excited about this as I love both of these characters.

While speaking with MTV News at the Golden Globes, Zoe Saldana confirmed that she is appearing in the film but has not yet read a script to know what her role in it will be. During the interview she nods her confirmation and then states,
"“I don’t know when they’re gonna let me read it. I mean, I’m not looking forward to the five hours of green make-up, but every time I finally arrive on set I feel so happy and lucky to be there.”"
You can watch the interview clip below.

The next confirmation concerns Tom Holland's Spider-Man and comes from Holland himself. While talking to Italian magazine L’Uomo Vogue, Holland confirms his involvement. Here is the translated piece of the interview where he mentions his involvement.

"The approval for the role in Spider-Man arrives personally also by Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans ‘They who convinced the Marvel: the producers wanted to be sure that I was the right person before entrusting three films over the next four years, including Avengers: Infinity War."
Not only are we going to get to see Spider-Man side by side with the Avengers again but we are finally going to see the Avengers fighting side by side with the Guardians of the Galaxy! I can't begin to describe how happy this makes me.

What are your thoughts on Zoe Saldana's Gamora and Holland's Spider-Man joining the next Avengers film?

Avengers: Infinity War will be in theaters on May 4, 2018.

-----------
Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: SlashFilm
Source: Twitter - MTV News

Comments