Artist Andy Park reveals a new Marvel poster for Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Artist Andy Park tweeted a new Marvel poster that he had the pleasure of painting for Ant-Man and the Wasp and it is incredible. Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con, this poster features all the film characters but you'll notice that Ant-Man is actually taking the form of Giant Man here which pretty much confirms that we'll be seeing Giant Man in the film. The Wasp is looking great in her suit and I have to say that I am excited for this film. I really enjoyed the first film so I can't wait to see where they go with the sequel.


Ant-Man and the Wasp will be in theaters on July 6, 2018.

Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: Twitter - Andy Park

Comments